Find an NCCA Member
NCCA Website Member Search
To find an NCCA member in your local area:
- Enter your postcode or town and select the maximum distance from the drop down menu (default 25 miles) along with the maximum amount of results you would like to receive (default 25 results).
- Click Find Members and your results will appear as red pinpoints on the map.
- If you can easily determine the closest member to your location select their pinpoint on the map and click "full details…" (Skip to 5).
- Another option is to list the results in the drop down menu above the map which states "Click a marker or select one here". This lists all the results by their proximity to the location entered. Selecting a member from this list will highlight their pinpoint. You can then click "full details…".
- This will display all the information on the member and their contact details. You can use the ‘Make an online enquiry NOW!" option to contact the member directly by email or note their telephone number and call them direct.
- If you would like to find another member you can return to your search results by clicking the "search" button at the top of the page.
The browse button will list all current NCCA members without the map. This list can be filtered by area by selecting a country, county and whether the list should be sorted alphabetically by town or company name from the drop down lists.
NOTE: For members based in the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or countries outside of the UK, please use the ‘Browse’ option and select the region from the ‘Country’ drop down menu.
The service search button will provide a list of the main services offered by NCCA members. You can select one or more services which will limit search results to include only companies which offer them. The services search results are displayed in the same way as the full list of members and can be filtered as explained in the "Browse" section above.
The general search allows you to find a member using options other than their location. Here you can enter a contact, company name or other search term to bring up a list of members that feature it. Results are displayed in the same way as the full list of members and can be filtered as explained in the "Browse" section above.
You can return to the map/search page at any time by clicking the "search" button at the top of any page on which it appears.
The directory button will display the full list of members as per the "Browse" option above.
The reset button will clear all filters from the directory list and return to a full list of members.
- Find your nearest Carpet Cleaners by searching on your postcode or village/town name.
- Then, click the an entry in the list or one of the map markers for more details.
- PLEASE NOTE - The initial marker locations are APPROXIMATE
Select the marker and click on the postcode link for the exact location of the Carpet Cleaner.
NCCA members are recommended by the only dedicated trade association for the UK carpet cleaning industry. Requirements of membership are achieving the necessary standard in an NCCA or equivalent training course examination and providing proof of appropriate insurance cover.
All members follow a Code of Practice.
In addition to general Carpet & Upholstery cleaning, members may offer several other services including carpet protection and repairs, curtain and other soft furnishing cleaning, hard floor cleaning, fire, flood and other disaster restoration.
When contacting companies through the 'Find an NCCA Member' service it is recommended that you provide as much contact information and as many details as possible. This will enable our members to understand your situation and get back to you quickly and efficiently.
PLEASE NOTE: All cleaning situations are different and it may not be possible for a member to provide a quote, advice or answer questions without having sight of the items requiring cleaning.
NCCA MEMBERS: If you would like to include further company information and a link to your own website in your NCCA directory entry please contact the NCCA office and request an 'Advanced Entry' order form.