Benefits of membership
The NCCA provide many benefits for our members supporting all areas of running a business in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry. Below are just some of the reasons that being an NCCA member can assist in creating a successful and reputable company.
Use of the NCCA Logo
The NCCA is widely recognised by industry, government and the general public as the authoritive source for carpet and upholstery cleaning in this country. The logo is a mark of knowledge, professionalism and a guarantee of service.
The NCCA Directors have been involved in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry for many years and are experts in their field. They are on hand to offer free advice, answer questions and generally assist with any cleaning related problems.
The NCCA negotiate preferential rates and set up schemes with several companies covering many aspects of running a carpet and upholstery cleaning company. These include Business advice, Legal help, Workwear, Website design, Corporate directory advertising and more.
Other benefits include:
- Arbitration provided in the event of consumer related problems
- Member recommendations made by the office and via the website
- Independent and unbiased training programmes
- Regular exclusive events including roadshows, workshops and exhibitions
- Newsletter and other media featuring latest industry news